Thursday 10 July 2014

Oh My Love


L | R

If you read my last post you may have noticed I’m obsessed with pastel colours. I also love a pretty print. A few months ago I came across the edgy east London fashion label ‘Oh My Love’ and fell in love with a couple of their pastel printed playsuits. When I heard they had a sale on, I had a quick browse and too my luck, both playsuits were on sale; so as you can imagine I took no time in hesitating to purchase them.

My favourite playsuit of the two is their ‘Night Bloom Purple Crystals Black Trim Playsuit’. The print looks delicately feminine in faded bright hues and the cut is really flattering complimenting the light fabric. I’d wear this playsuit on nights out with a silver statement necklace and chunky heels or on hot summer days with Birkenstock style flats.

I also purchased their ‘Swept Away Mint Calypo Bar Front Playsuit’, which I prefer to wear for casual occasions and goes perfectly with Essie’s ‘mint candy apple’ nail polish.

Have you checked out ohmylovelondon.com yet?

No comments:

Post a Comment