Tuesday 6 May 2014

Vitamin E Moisture Serum



About a month ago I decided my skin needed an extra moisture boost, even after using my favourite moisturiser my skin still felt a little dehydrated and I had a few dry patches on my face. I’d been debating on introducing a serum into my skincare routine for a while but there are so many different serums out there, mostly ones that are way out of my budget, at the risk of not suiting my skin. After a little research I stumbled across the bodyshops vitamin E moisture serum.  The Bodyshop claims that the pre-moisturiser claims to “provide intensive, continuous hydration and protection” and “immediately smoothes skin”.  Its no wonder that this budget serum is one of bodyshops best sellers, it does exactly what it claims to do.  


I’ve used it everyday for the last month and it has made a massive difference to my skin. I’m really impressed with this product.  I apply a pea-sized amount; a lot goes along way, every morning and evening on cleansed skin before applying my Origins ‘GinZing’ moisturiser, it does wonders on helping my moisturiser to soak in. It has a thin consistency so feels light on my skin and isn’t sticky. Most importantly though my face is left feeling soft, hydrated and all the dry patches have disappeared.  

No comments:

Post a Comment